Noted events in her life were:
• Immigration, 1873. 874
• Census: 1900 United States Federal, 26 Jun 1900, Precinct 6, Gonzales County, Texas. 874 Line 36
• Census: 1910 United States Federal, 22 Apr 1910, Precinct 6, Gonzales County, Texas. 872 Line 3
• Land Sale: 2 tracts totaling a little over 161 acres to Anton Culak, 17 Oct 1910, Gonzales County, Texas. 505 Approximately 154 acres that are part of the Part of 385 acres purchased by John Culak, from Martin Mikes and wife and approximately 7 acres conveted by W.H. Fitzgerald and M.A. Fitzgerald to Martin Mikes on February 12, 1891 recorded in Volume 2, page 599. Land sold for $3,000 cash to Anton Culak by Mary Culak and the rest of her children.
• Land Sale: 207 Acres to Anton and Verona Svoda, 17 Oct 1910, Gonzales County, Texas. 506 Land a part two tracts of 285 acres and 83 acres sold by Martin Mikes and wife to John Culak on October 11, 1892. Sold for $500 in cash and $4,468 in promissary notes payble to Marie Culak. Land sold by Marie and the rest of her children
• Land Sale: 100 Acres to Thomas Kuhen, 27 May 1912, Gonzales County, Texas. 507 Mary Culak and her children sold these 100 acres purchased by John Culak from Wm. S. Dubose and Nancy C. Dubose on July 11, 1881. Purchased for $851.
All Rights Reserved
Use of any and all material contained in this website is strictly limited to personal, non-profit use.
Feel free to incorporate it into your individual research, but commercial use is forbidden.